Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean

Nice for price paid

Sail Date: January 01, 2014

The staff were wonderful. Maid service security waiters servers. The shows are getting cheaper though. Miss the bands that use to play. Too many single acts. The smoke smell sucked. The ship was well taken care off. However the staff in cloud 9 is real snobs. I would of fired one of them for sure if I was in charge. Horrible attitude. Time in Key West way too short. Nassau was fun as usual. We always swim at Junkanoo beach then walk to fish fry and eat at Goldie's.

Pros: Viewing the ocean

Cons: Fat Americans. Snobby spa staff.

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

Great shape
French onion soup excellent. Would like to see better cuts of steaks. Hasbro game show needs to go. More live bands. Need to have superstars karaoke with live band
Great. My housekeeper very polite. Did great job too
Other than the rudeness snobbish girls that act high class in spa
Singing and dancing good. Just not much variety. Game show sucked. Comedian funny but needs new act. Same exact act I seen last year for one comedian
Not many kids on ship. Lots of old ppl this cruise