Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A great way to relax and get away from the daily grind for a few days!

Sail Date: February 17, 2014

Big Smile  This was a surprisingly enjoyable cruise!  I had taken a Carnival Cruise 20 years ago, and was highly disappointed.  I vowed I would never take another one again; however the price was right and so was the time.  The embarkment process was the most organized of all the cruise lines I have traveled, and we were on the boat within 30 minutes with a drink in hand. The service was incredible, especially Elli on the Lido deck in the smoking section! The food was average, but not terrible.  The melted chocolate cake is certainly everything it is hyped up to be. Our room was cozy but plenty of space for two people with a beautiful ocean view. We even saw the dolphins frollicking next to the boat as we departed Jacksonville. The boat is not small but not huge.  You definitely feel at ease in any part of the boat.  The shows were very well produced and entertaining. The excursion in Key West was the best ever! (I recommend the Key West Pub Crawl). Overall, I would definitely visit the Fascination again for more adventures and relaxation!

Try the melted chocolate cake!
Sign up for the Key West Pub Crawl!