Wonderful trip!

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Carnival Fascination

5 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)

Sail Date: February 08, 2014

Ship: Carnival Fascination

Cabin Number: R211

Review Summary

This was my first cruise so I have nothing to compare this ship to, but I was very impressed with the overall cleanliness of the ship and the courtesy of the crew. Booking was easy and boarding was fast and efficient. I didn't have a passport so I was a little worried using my birth certificate but there were no problems. We stopped at Nassau and Half Moon Cay. Both were beautiful in different ways. I spent one seaday in the spa and it was wonderful!  Of course everyone wants to know  about the food. I tried everything from the sit down dining, buffets, grill, and pizza to room service and it was all good. If you"re worried about what to wear....don't. Take one good dress or slacks for the formal dinner and the rest is just shorts and tops. I took a shore excursion called SEE and SEA which I really enjoyed. All in all I had a great time and would like to do it again soon. Where else can you be waited on hand and foot, eat wonderful food, see shows, dance, and relax in a comfortable room room for $50.00 a day!!

Ship Experiences

no small children

The grill by the pool has an omlett bar which was great. Being an older traveler, I really enjoyed the Serenity deck for adults only.