Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Our cruise to the Bahama's from Jacksonville on the Fascination

Sail Date: January 30, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

We chose this cruise for a couple of reasons, the sailing date, the price and very importantly the waterslides. The waterslides were definitly a big highlight of our trip both our children loved them. We did have a good time however there were some things that left more to be desired and some disappointment. For the most part the staff was kind and helpful, although there were some areas like room service where I felt they rushed me though the order and the coffee bar which you pay extra for, the attendant was extremely rude. The bigger disappointment was the food, the deserts were really nice, most of the soups were really good, salads were decent, but most all of the main entree's felt lacking. A bigger surprise to us was the fruits and veggies, they weren't any different than what you would buy at Kroger. We have cruised before and one thing that stood out was how exceptional the fruits and veggies were, like nothing we've ever had before. So I was very disappointed with this. I didn't feel any of it was exceptional, but good. I'm not big on buffet style and most all of the offerings were except for the main dining. We did have a good time though, just not sure if we would cruise with carnival again.

Waterslides