Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sickness & germ infested

Sail Date: January 25, 2014

I have not been sick in over 2 years, I have been on many luding this one another time before. Sombody got on the ship sick & it spread like wild fire all over the ship.Several people were sick just 2 days after we boarded. I still have a sinus infection from the sickness I caught a week later. I think they should take peoples temps to try & keep off the sick people, & give them a cruise at a later date when they become well to keep people from not telling the truth about being sick. I realize that many people don't purchase the insurance when buying a cruise to save money & they will lose their cruise & not be allowed to board if they are sick. This is a mistake that can be easily fixed by the cruise companies & help keep other healthy people such as me & my girlfriend who also contracted this virus on board this ship from getting sick on cruises. First time I've ever been unhappy with a cruise.Fisrt time I've been sick in over 2 years. Contracting this virus on board ship ruined our vacation, & it's still difficult dealing with it a week later & still dealing with it at home!

Kind of hard to do anything when you contract a virus on board
Jacksonville, Florida
Key West, Florida
contracted virus onboard
contracted virus on board

WATCH OUT FOR SICK PEOPLE!!!