Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great except for a couple of things

Sail Date: January 25, 2014

I really enjoyed this cruise, it was the first time that I had cruised.  There are just a couple of things that seem to bother me:  First off the pizza bar...okay why is it that you cannot order the kind of pizza you want(ex: pepperoni/sausage)?  It had to be one or the other and the sausage had green peppers and onions on it and you could not get it any other way.  So i ordered the pepperoni pizza and it was not done.  Threw it away.  Why do you have to pay for soft drinks and they allow you to bring them on the boat?  That doesn't make sense to me.  The big issue:  brought a cd worth 20.00 and it did not have the games on it that I ordered.....bummer.....Other than that, we loved Greg(our cabin attendant).

because very ill so I spent my anniversary in the bed
was disappointed that the lunch options was limited, by the third day I was sick of cheeseburgers
loved it