Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Nice time

Sail Date: December 05, 2013

HappyThe dinner waiters we had were attentive, fun and all around great. Thank you William and staff for an entertaining dinner each night.

The food quality was so-soSad could have been better.

HappyOur cabin steward was fabulous.  Gregory catered to our needs. We had an a/c issue in our room and he stayed on it until it was corrected.

Thank you Gregory, William and dinner waiter staff for everything you did.

But a/c was not working properly. It was cooler outside our room and in other passengers room than ours.
I can't really comment because it doesn't apply to me
Destinations and Excursions I had better luck and prices by finding my own way around.
Jacksonville, Florida
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
I did like the shopping opportunity in Port Lucaya.
Had a great tour of Nassau from a guide that was not associated with the cruise lines .