5 Day Getaway from Jacksonville 10/14 - 10/19/13

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 14, 2013
Ship: Carnival Fascination
Cabin Number: E110

I was on the Fascination on a cruise to no where back in 1993 oe 1994, I t was a cruise from NYC just to work out any bugs and there wern't any it was great! I know they refurbished the boat at a cost of 34 million around 2010, but I have to say it looks a BIT TIRED.  The room stewarts and the wait staff at the main dining room (Imagination) were out of theis world, 5 Star all the way.

The OPEN luncheons at the Sensation were not,  First of all I had to sit where they put me even though I saw a friendly face sitting accross the room.  I ordered a drink at the beginning of lunch (good luck getting a drink waiter) which was delivered to the table when my luch was over.  I had to ask for coffee they did not ask or offer, this happened both times I had lunch there.

The GIFT SHOP Staff were great and the entertainment in the Palace was limited if you had the late dinner seating.  However the Punchline Comedy club had some great entertainment but again it ended far to early if you were at the late seating.

Embarkation and Dis-Embarkation were much better than I expected.

NASSAU is SHODY with a cop on every corner and a warning in you broshure to stay allert, stay in the tourist areas and don't venture out at night alone.

Internet Manager Ahmet was great and helped me through my problems.  He can not however make the internety crawl any faster, it was pathetic and expensive.

All and all it was a pleasureable experience and I would go again.

All and all it

Dinner Only

Not used

If your hungry go to the DELI in the Cocunut Grove you will always find something.