Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Jax cruise

Sail Date: June 01, 2013

The cruise was fine. There was nothing great or extraordinary. I got what I expected but nothing more. I would choose Carnival again if opportunity knocked. I probably wouldn't go out of my way but would definitely consider them again. I thought the food was very good, better than the Celebrity Century cruise I took. The entertainment was not that great. They had two shows that they featured two different times. There was enough trivia to get me through the day but other than that nothing special at all.

N/A

Dining at the coconut bar was good.