1st cruise

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

invalid-31909
Sail Date: May 27, 2013
Ship: Carnival Fascination
upon arrival very happy , staff very nice and helpful. room nice and clean . room service top notch.
I am gluten free (not by choice) both talked to representative and looked on line . Both told me that my allergy will be fine.. I was very shocked to find out that the only place that could accommodate me was the formal dining room!. Very strange to here each staff member Deli,buffet,salad bar ect, all told me that they couldn't accommodate me!! The staff at the formal dinning.
did a wonderful job.+ just didn't want to be bothered to always eat there!! and whats a cruise without eating 24 -7 .. i certainly couldn't!!

still wondering !!