Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Cheap is not always best!

Sail Date: March 30, 2013

I felt like the staff was very unfriendly with the exception of our cabin staff. He was great! This is my 4th cruise and would not ever go on Carnival again. The food was not good, the staff in the dinning areas did not clean tables or fill drinks. Even though they got an automatic 15% tip. I think that should be done away with as if they have to work to earn their tips they would work a little harder. The ship only had one pool and that was always full you could hardly even squeeze in to get wet. I do not feel the entertainment was on the same level as other cruise lines. Again, going the cheapest way is not always the best way.
I did not have one good thing to eat on the ship.
Not very friendly
Not much to do and quality was not great.

Don't go on this ship