Would pay more for a better experience

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

invalid-31909
Sail Date: February 25, 2013
Ship: Carnival Fascination
Cabin Number: E168
I am an experienced cruiser and over the past 15 years I have watched the cruise experience deteriorate dramatically. I took two "first-timers" with me this time and was just embarrassed. The food was horrible. Our head server was just rude. I had taken my management staff on this boat to pick up service tips and they could have taught this group. I would have loved to have had the opportunity to pay for them to have decent food to eat since everything we had was terrible. The room service on the other hand were delightful to deal with and tried to please. Our room steward was very nice but there were limited activities and venues that were rarely open.

Absolutely horrible

Limited

The kids all seemed to be having a great time

A few were even rude for no reason

No book with room service menu or map