Hi...Scott Lara here from Cruise...
Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas
Hi...Scott Lara here from Cruise Radio! My wife and I went on the Fascination back in April of 10.
1) Embarkation was ok...Get there early
2) Food was nothing to write home about...VERY long lines at buffet.
3) Cabin...we were up on deck 11 (inside) GREAT cabin. Ship was recently refurbished..nice and clean!
5) Bars...on the lido deck, only one would be open at a time...didn't like that at all
6) Dinner...Service fast and friendly, but food was only fair
7) Unruly kids at sea...I can understand families being on vacation..but parents..come on...control your kids better!
Overall...Good ship, but watch for the good prices! Tune in to Cruise Radio.net for more reviews, tips and interviews!