Mediocre cruise experience

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 20, 2012
Ship: Carnival Fascination
This was my first cruise experience. I guess my expectations were too high. The good aspects of the ship was meeting people (other cruisers and the crew). Everything else was dull. I will probably not return to this ship, but I am glad i went.

the is plentiful\, but not that great or exciting

The activities were not that great. They were stale and boring and some of the hosts/hostess did not do a good job getting people excited.

The staff was one the highlights of the ship!

the ship's decor is ugly but the ship is very clean

I had a small stateroom\, but I found it to be clean and cozy

Pros: the crew (waiters and stewards specifically)

Cons: food and the activities/entertaiment hosts (except for the Karoake hostess)

Recommends Carnival Fascination? No.