Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Mediocre cruise experience

Sail Date: September 20, 2012

This was my first cruise experience. I guess my expectations were too high. The good aspects of the ship was meeting people (other cruisers and the crew). Everything else was dull. I will probably not return to this ship, but I am glad i went.

Pros: the crew (waiters and stewards specifically)

Cons: food and the activities/entertaiment hosts (except for the Karoake hostess)

Recommends Carnival Fascination? No.

the ship's decor is ugly but the ship is very clean
the is plentiful\, but not that great or exciting
I had a small stateroom\, but I found it to be clean and cozy
The staff was one the highlights of the ship!
The activities were not that great. They were stale and boring and some of the hosts/hostess did not do a good job getting people excited.