Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

First Cruise!

Sail Date: September 06, 2012

This was our first cruise and what a great experience. The Carnival housekeeping and service staff were exceptional, they were friendly, genuinely pleasant, remembered preferences, and good at thier jobs.

Pros: The staff & our stateroom

Cons: Motion

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

A bit over-commercial inside the ship
Dinners in our dining room were excellent; at times the buffet services had a distinct likeness to cafeteria food.
Being our first cruise\, I has concerns about being in a small\, interior room\, so we opted for a stateroom with a large balcony. Beautiful.
Not my thing\, but there were plently of options
I can not say enough about the staff. If I take another cruise\, it will be because of the staff mainly - they made it a wonderful experience.
We didn't have any with us\, but were impressed with the attention to the younger guests