Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Fantastic First Time Cruise!

Sail Date: September 06, 2012

I wanted to take a short cruise for my \"first\" and this was perfect! Four nights out of Jacksonville - 1/2 hour from home - and a trip to the Bahamas was exactly what I wanted. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. My cabin steward provided information whenever needed, and my cabin was cleaned and organized every time I returned. Truly enjoyed the scheduled dining and since I was traveling alone, being seated with other singles was great! While we did our own thing during the day, it was nice to have someone to talk to each evening to share our experiences. I will definately be traveling on Carnival Fascination again!

Pros: Departure location\, entertainment\, food!

Cons: Nothing to dislike!

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!