A excellent cruise

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

invalid-31909
Sail Date: August 13, 2012
Ship: Carnival Fascination
I had a blast on the ship. There was so much to do. I didn't experience being bored at all on the ship. My son had plenty to do as well. I did not like the long lines (there's a line for everything) when first boarding the ship. But they did move fairly quickly. Departing at the end was a long line as well. If anything I would say to bring your patience when first boarding the ship and getting off on the last day. Otherwise, the service was excellent and we had a wonderful time. It was my first cruise and I am already planning another.

Pros: Flexibility for all members of the family. Kids can do what they want and adults can enjoy themselves as well.

Cons: The lines to get onto the ship at check in.

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!