Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

A great time

Sail Date: June 01, 2012

Room Type: Suite

Ship was great and the staff was wonderful. Entertainment was good.

Pros: Service was great

Cons: Difficult to find a place to sit on deck ... not enough lounge chairs

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

Ship was clean but the water in the waterslides was grayish... I was a little worried about the \"cleanliness\" of this water.

Decor was good all over the ship.

Difficult to impossible to find a lounge chair on deck during peak sunbathing times.. more chairs would have been good.
Food was great. Especially enjoyed the scheduled diner dining. Staff was exceptionally great and very accomadating for special requests.
I would not recommend incurring the additional cost of a suite. I booked a guarenteed suite and knew going in that I might receive a suite with an obstructed view. I thought that was ok however I did not expect the view to be as obstructed as it was. There was only a small area that you could see the water but I did have a great upclose view of a life boat and the crew that came to clean/service the life boat. Having been on other cruises a balcony room is more affordable and has a much better view.
Staff was great and very friendly.
Entertainment was good. Would have been better if the shows started slightly later to accommodate the later dining.