A great time

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: June 01, 2012
Ship: Carnival Fascination
Cabin Type: Suite
Ship was great and the staff was wonderful. Entertainment was good.

Food was great. Especially enjoyed the scheduled diner dining. Staff was exceptionally great and very accomadating for special requests.

Entertainment was good. Would have been better if the shows started slightly later to accommodate the later dining.

Staff was great and very friendly.

Ship was clean but the water in the waterslides was grayish... I was a little worried about the \"cleanliness\" of this water.

Decor was good all over the ship.

Difficult to impossible to find a lounge chair on deck during peak sunbathing times.. more chairs would have been good.

I would not recommend incurring the additional cost of a suite. I booked a guarenteed suite and knew going in that I might receive a suite with an obstructed view. I thought that was ok however I did not expect the view to be as obstructed as it was. There was only a small area that you could see the water but I did have a great upclose view of a life boat and the crew that came to clean/service the life boat. Having been on other cruises a balcony room is more affordable and has a much better view.

Pros: Service was great

Cons: Difficult to find a place to sit on deck ... not enough lounge chairs

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!