52nd anniversary cruise with family

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 14, 2012
Ship: Carnival Fascination
This was my first time cruising with Carnival. I was impressed with the cleaniness of ship and impressed with the friendly crew.The ship included adequate variety in food selection, entertaining shows, one of which my wife and I had the opportunity to participate in. Overall, we enjoyed the variety of excursions,of which we and our family enjoyed several. I would definitely cruise Carnival again. Everett E [Virginia].

The pool was the major activity our 12-14 year old girls paticipated in. Pool could have beem larger and deeper[much to crowded].

Pros: Experience of family cruising

Cons: Not long enough cruise for family

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!