Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great time

Sail Date: June 18, 2012

Our 2nd, and our kids first cruise. It was great to see their eyes fill up with wonder at all the decor and their stateroom/pullman beds.

Pros: Being all together

Cons: Late seating

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

I saw nothing negative
the food was good with good portion could finish everything on your plate. Good options. Loved the didja course. It's the best time to try new foods
I love the interior rooms. Once the lights are out, its pitch black and easy to sleep no matter what the hour is
All smiles.
The more you join, the more fun you have
My 14 yr old was always joining in the games at Circle C. My 11 yr old was a little frustrated she wasn't involved with her sister. She did do a few things with Camp Carnival, but hung out with us more.