An awesome experience!

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 19, 2012
Ship: Carnival Fascination
I was a first time cruiser and it was a great experience. The wait staff was awesome and remembered our preferences, the cabin stewards were very friendly and kept our cabin clean, the bartenders were also very nice! There was staff constantly cleaning and keeping the ship "tidy". The comedy shows (Tim Foss and The Cowbow Comedian) were fantastic, the food was great, the shows were entertaining. We missed our Freeport port because of bad weather, but I was grateful that the captain would make a call that was in the best interest of our safety! Our excursions were refunded before we even had to look at our account, that very same morning, so there was absolutely no hassle in the fact that we missed it, and it gave us another fun ship day, which was still amazing!

I'm a picky eater, but there was always something for me to eat, and everything that I did try, tasted good!

My favorite was the comedy shows!!

They were all amazing, I did not have any bad experiences. Everyone was helpful when we needed them and friendly when we didnt!

I was very impressed with the constant cleaning of the ship. I dont think I ever saw dust or a mess or a dirty window!

A friend said she thought the rooms would be bigger, but I was satisfied with the size of the room....I wasn't planning on spending much time in there anyways!

Pros: Comedy shows

Cons: Drink prices

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!