Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Nice size ship

Sail Date: April 05, 2012

Overall, I enjoyed my cruise but with it being my very first cruise I dont have anything to compare it to. The weather wasn't so good the first day so the ship rocked a lot! I didnt get sea sick but i was dizzy for about 3 straight hours! The crew was very nice and attentive to us. They keep u informed the entire time. I think they should place intercoms in the interior rooms because we could not hear the announcements unless we opened our door.

Pros: the ship wasnt too big to learn ur way around quick,but it was big enough to where u didnt see the same people over and over again.

Cons: There should be more food options late at night. Pizza gets old rather quick.

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

We choose our time dining, great! Not a lot to choose to eat after 11pm.
the interior cabin is a good size for 2 adults.
the broadway like shows were amazing!!! A must see!