Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Our first cruise

Sail Date: March 01, 2012

Being our first cruise we had no idea what to expect. Well, within five minutes of setting foot on the ship, I knew I would be back. For this being one of Carnivals smaller ships, it was amazing. Well laid out, great food, entertainment, and friendly staff. We are already going to book another one in Aug for our daughters birthday/ graduation. The port access was well done, and being military we were put at the head of the line. I can't say enough about how much fun we had. Even with tons on kids we enjoyed it. They also have camp Carnival that caters to the young, and stuff going on all the time. We can't wait to go back!!

Pros: Very well organized, clean, met every need

Cons: One pool, many kids on board

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

Our Stewart was fabulous, his name was Nelson on the Empress deck. No matter where you went or what you needed. They always sau" two minutes, I willbe back in two minutes" it was funny. But my inky complaint was there was no barrier between the shower and the bathroom floor. So everything go wet all the way to the toilet, and out toilet lid would it stay up. But those were just two things and very minimal complaints.