Fantastic Experience

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 17, 2012
Ship: Carnival Fascination
This was my first cruise, my wife had been on cruises before and suggested we go on spring break. I was impressed with the service and how the crew kept all spaces as clean as possible. For those few whom you can never please, I witnessed the crew going out of their way to make people happy if you did not eat all of your meal they quickly rushed over and asked if anything was wrong and if you wanted something else, for staff that is over worked and under paid they did a great job of making you feel at home and have the best experience.

Next time I think I will choose anytime dining due to the fact some activities conflicted with late dining and due to ship being sold out could not change main dining room time to earlier.

I went during spring break and even though we had no children every child we questioned said they were having a great time

The staff was excellent I was joking wife that they must have room sensor to know when you left because everytime we came back the room was aleady cleaned

I was surprised how nice staterooms were and size was great, our location was super quiet and convienient U-25

Pros: Service and Entertainment

Cons: No free drinks while gambling

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!