An amazing trip

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: March 01, 2012
The ship was amazing, it was clean, beautiful, and the staff were so knowledgeable about the ship. Only issue is that there is only one pool...and the kids overrun it.

Amazing! You will literally be double the size you were before you took the trip.

The comedys show was great but I wish the night clubs were more diverse, I seemed like they only played techno music.

I loved everyone except for the blackjack dealers and that's because I lost soooo much money to them...lol

Our stateroom attendant D, was amazing, they cleaned twice a day!

Pros: the great service and friendly staff

Cons: only one pool and no smoking in staterooms

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!