Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

An amazing trip

Sail Date: March 01, 2012

The ship was amazing, it was clean, beautiful, and the staff were so knowledgeable about the ship. Only issue is that there is only one pool...and the kids overrun it.

Pros: the great service and friendly staff

Cons: only one pool and no smoking in staterooms

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

The comedys show was great but I wish the night clubs were more diverse, I seemed like they only played techno music.
Amazing! You will literally be double the size you were before you took the trip.
Our stateroom attendant D, was amazing, they cleaned twice a day!
I loved everyone except for the blackjack dealers and that's because I lost soooo much money to