Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great Time

Sail Date: February 23, 2012

Overall We were very happy with the ship, crew, food. The only thing was the drinks prices were salty. Luckily me and my wife didn't drink much on the ship.

Pros: Stateroom Service

Cons: Drink Prices

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

The ship was perfect size, with the hand guide that you receive was perfect getting around!
The Dinning room was wonderful. Service was Excellent!
We stayed in a Ocean view room which was perfect for us being first time cruisers. The beds for me were hard but you will have that.
I can say enough about the staff. They were great, friendly, would do anything and everything to make your trip a great one. Lee our steward was Wonderful, our dinning room staff were also over the top. Great job to them all.
So much to do and so little time to do it. the Comedian Roman was hilarious, we laughed from the time he started till the time it was over.