Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Awesome family vacation

Sail Date: February 23, 2012

Being that this was our first cruise, I have nothing to compare it to, but thought the ship was beautiful and well kept

Pros: The food was amazing, every staff member could not have been nicer. Shows were really good too.

Cons: Nothing for a one year old to do and the vendors bothering you the whole time you are relaxing on the beach at Nassau.

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

Next time I would get a balcony room. We had ocean view and with four of us it was a bit tight,.
There was only one morning my daughter could take her one year old to the kids room. We suggested that they have a room filled with toys and open space for parents to take children under the age of two to go and play.
Awesome, I have twin 17 year old boys and they loved having food available to them almost 24 hours a day.