Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

enjoyed so much

Sail Date: February 23, 2012

Really had a good time and would recommend it to everyone. The ice tea is so bad...lemonade too. I wish they would have some brewed tea.
The food is okay....not something I would brag about. But the service rocks! Our waiters, Leonardo and Alarno the best! Enjoyed the dining room and the food was good.
Don't drink the TEA!

Pros: the people...the service....the ship is nice.....comedian was FUNNY! (Roman)

Cons: The ice tea and coffee...YUCK!

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

I think it is very clean and kept up well. Nice size and easy to get around.
Seated dining was very enjoyable. Looked forward to it.
Loved our room..first time we went cheap with a cubbie hole room. Well I loved the balcony. Makes the ride so much better.
The best says it all. Sweet people eager to accomodate.
Loved Roman the comedian! Funny!!! The 80's show was very good. They need a 50's or 60's show.