not bad, but not good either

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 09, 2012
Ship: Carnival Fascination
I would not cruise on this ship again.

The dining staff was very good. Harry was the attendant for my table and he was excellent. He was personable and very attentive. The food was ok. I was glad to see they had diet desserts. I also liked the staff's nightly performances.

The activities were unappealing. I/We participated in very few.

The staff in the spa area needs a lot of work. I worked out 3 days and was never spoken to. I guess they only speak to people who buy services. Outside of that, everyone else was ok.

The boat was nice and clean.

The daily maintenance on the room was great. Marlo was the attendant for my room. He also was personable and attentive.

Pros: the dining staff and the maintenance staff was the best part of the cruise

Cons: scheduled boat activities

Recommends Carnival Fascination? No.