Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

not bad, but not good either

Sail Date: February 09, 2012

I would not cruise on this ship again.

Pros: the dining staff and the maintenance staff was the best part of the cruise

Cons: scheduled boat activities

Recommends Carnival Fascination? No.

The boat was nice and clean.
The dining staff was very good. Harry was the attendant for my table and he was excellent. He was personable and very attentive. The food was ok. I was glad to see they had diet desserts. I also liked the staff's nightly performances.
The daily maintenance on the room was great. Marlo was the attendant for my room. He also was personable and attentive.
The staff in the spa area needs a lot of work. I worked out 3 days and was never spoken to. I guess they only speak to people who buy services. Outside of that, everyone else was ok.
The activities were unappealing. I/We participated in very few.