A relaxing colorful delightful cruise

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 29, 2011
The experience was amazing.

My gluten sensitive daughter was treated like a person rather than like a problem (in many restaurants)

George, the guitarist/singer had one of the largest collections of well-loved songs to perform that I have ever heard or seen. He brought joy to so many cruisers. The family friendly comedians had us laughing long after the shows were over. Suggestion: before 10 pm all singing & dancing shows should be truly family friendly with somewhat modest dance outfits & choreography; my young teens love dance but we walked out of Mambo (didn't see the rating of PG) and had the girls walk out of the 70's & 80's show because the outfits were too sexy and Purple Rain was too suggestive. The opening show was splendid---awesome creative choreography, costumes, scenery and the leading male & female vocalists were Broadway level talent.

All staff members were kind, pleasant, and helpful. I enjoyed chatting with them briefly about their countries & families of origin. The dining room staff was above the 5 star hotels that my dad worked with for 40 years!

I wish the lido deck had NO SMOKING all around the pool.
The cleanliness of the entire ship reflected an amazing cleaning staff willing to do all chores.

Pros: the dining room staff & food was beyond wonderful

Cons: before 10 pm all singing & dancing shows should be truly family friendly; my young teens love dance but we walked out of Mambo (didn't see the rating of PG) and had the girls walk out of the 70's & 80's show because the outfits were too sexy and Purple Rain was too suggestive

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!