Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A relaxing colorful delightful cruise

Sail Date: December 29, 2011

The experience was amazing.

Pros: the dining room staff & food was beyond wonderful

Cons: before 10 pm all singing & dancing shows should be truly family friendly; my young teens love dance but we walked out of Mambo (didn't see the rating of PG) and had the girls walk out of the 70's & 80's show because the outfits were too sexy and Purple Rain was too suggestive

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

I wish the lido deck had NO SMOKING all around the pool.
The cleanliness of the entire ship reflected an amazing cleaning staff willing to do all chores.
My gluten sensitive daughter was treated like a person rather than like a problem (in many restaurants)
All staff members were kind, pleasant, and helpful. I enjoyed chatting with them briefly about their countries & families of origin. The dining room staff was above the 5 star hotels that my dad worked with for 40 years!
George, the guitarist/singer had one of the largest collections of well-loved songs to perform that I have ever heard or seen. He brought joy to so many cruisers. The family friendly comedians had us laughing long after the shows were over. Suggestion: before 10 pm all singing & dancing shows should be truly family friendly with somewhat modest dance outfits & choreography; my young teens love dance but we walked out of Mambo (didn't see the rating of PG) and had the girls walk out of the 70's & 80's show because the outfits were too sexy and Purple Rain was too suggestive. The opening show was splendid---awesome creative choreography, costumes, scenery and the leading male & female vocalists were Broadway level talent.