A relaxing cruise

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 15, 2011
Ship: Carnival Fascination
I've been on this ship before and it was exactly as I remembered. The cruise director and entertainment host were great. Comedian, Happy Cole was excellent! I found that Puttin on the RItz may have been too small a venue for Happy's performances because there were so many passengers standing that couldn't get there early enough to get a seat. I'll pay money to see him again if he should tour in my hometown.

The gym was spacious and offered a variety of exercise equipment. Your own dining time is perfect for the passenger who doesn't have a set time to dine or doesn't want to rush to the dining room. It allows you to be flexible with your activities, excursions, or time it takes you to get ready.

I recommend this ship and ports of call for the first time cruiser or travelers who want a short relaxing getaway. The staff were happy and eager to help at all times.

"Your own dining time" allows for flexibility by providing a time range wherein you can arrive at the dining room versus rushing to be seated.

The variety and quality of the shows and comedians was top notch.

Pros: Cruise director, entertainment host, comedian Happy Cole, variety shows.

Cons: Temperature on the ship

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!