Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A Great Time!

Sail Date: December 10, 2011

The service was outstanding and the ship was nice for an older ship. I thought it had an outside movie screen, but did not and it only had one pool. The adults only section was nice, but not very big. I don't know if it was the size of the ship, the time of the year or a weather front, but the ship rocked the entire time we were at sea, so it was not ideal for the first time cruisers I had with me. Otherwise, we had a great time!

Pros: the experience

Cons: the rocking ship

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!