Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

First Cruise! I'm an addict!

Sail Date: November 12, 2011

My overall impression is that this ship has the best, friendliest staff of anywhere that I have stayed. The food was awesome, the ship was immaculate 24/7, and the whole atmosphere was just awesome.

Pros: So much to do!

Cons: Debarkation slightly stressful on Riviera deck

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

Very beautiful and extremely clean.
Food was awesome. I highly recommend "your-time" dining (what we had). We didn't have to wait long for the evening dining room. The ledo deck food was also very tasty. The presentation, the variety, and the taste of everything was just top notch!
staterooms were small but we weren't there much anyway so this had no impact on our ship. The rooms were very clean and the room service was awesome.
Our ship director, Jen, was the best. She made the cruise very organized and also made it so much for fun!
Nassau was nasty and very impoverished. We wanted to just walk around this port, we didn't buy an excursion for this one and we should have. We got ripped off at a tshirt/souveneir shop. Most places just made up prices without having them labeled. We went back to the ship and had a lovely day.
Don't Miss: must have an excursion package... our biggest regret.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Very clean and the people were a lot nicer at this port. I was barefoot from being on the beach and I stepped on a yellow jacket which stung me through my toe. There were absolute strangers (locals) that went completely out of their way to help me. They put lime on my foot and took the sting away. They were so nice. Anyway, the beaches were so clean and the water was bright blue. We had a fabulous time. I even danced and did pool aerobics with a free instructor. This was very relaxing and fun.
Don't Miss: Wyndam all inclusive excursion resort. This was a blast!