Fascinating Cruise

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

invalid-31909
Sail Date: October 29, 2011
Ship: Carnival Fascination
Great cruise experience! The staff were efficient and pleasant. Our cabin was very clean. The service and food in the dining room were as good as a 4 star restaurant. The ship was in great shape.

Fantastic! Especially the dining room. All food was of superior quality.

The entire staff seemed to work very hard.

Everything on the ship was in tip, top shape.

Very clean, the furnishings were above average. The bed and pillows VERY comfortable. I was pleasantly surprised. I wish I had a balcony, but then you pay for what you get.
My friend and I took a Conch Tour on a trolley. It was $20 for an hour. While very informative and pleasant, it did NOT stop at any of the attractions it went by. No photo opportunities, etc.
The Junkaroo Beach is within walking distance of the port and gives you a chance to swim in the aqua blue waters. We took a tour with "Paul" and he was extremely thorough and spent 3 hours showing us around including the Atlantis Resort.
Don't Miss: The Beach

Pros: dining

Cons: rocking

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!