Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Fascinating Cruise

Sail Date: October 29, 2011

Great cruise experience! The staff were efficient and pleasant. Our cabin was very clean. The service and food in the dining room were as good as a 4 star restaurant. The ship was in great shape.

Pros: dining

Cons: rocking

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

Everything on the ship was in tip, top shape.
Fantastic! Especially the dining room. All food was of superior quality.
Very clean, the furnishings were above average. The bed and pillows VERY comfortable. I was pleasantly surprised. I wish I had a balcony, but then you pay for what you get.
The entire staff seemed to work very hard.
The Junkaroo Beach is within walking distance of the port and gives you a chance to swim in the aqua blue waters. We took a tour with "Paul" and he was extremely thorough and spent 3 hours showing us around including the Atlantis Resort.
Don't Miss: The Beach
Key West, Florida
My friend and I took a Conch Tour on a trolley. It was $20 for an hour. While very informative and pleasant, it did NOT stop at any of the attractions it went by. No photo opportunities, etc.