my 1st vacation

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

invalid-31909
Sail Date: August 29, 2011
Ship: Carnival Fascination
I wish the pool was alot bigger. I didn't even know that there was a hot tub on the end of the ship. Me & my sister ask someone and they didn't even what to tell us. The arcade room was a joke why even have one there if it going to be that small.

I wish they had a better variety of juices to drink other than choc. ? white milk, coffeee & lemonade. The only time I saw that orange passion juice & apple juice was the 1st day of the cruise and than the last day.

I will say one thing the guy that was in charge of my room and cleaning it was great. He never smiled at all but he was always there to help and even knew my name by the 2nd day. The photo workers where the most unfriendly people on the ship.

The Toy Factor was nice & the Key Lime Pie store is a must if u like stuff like that.

Pros: the towel animals they did almost every night

Cons: needs bigger pool

Recommends Carnival Fascination? No.