Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

First cruise...had a blast!

Sail Date: August 11, 2011

I was very satisfied with my trip to say the least. I had a great experience. The service I received from the various staff members was outsanding. Everyone was professional and very friendly. Some of them even remembered my name and spoke to me at various points of the ship :) The food outside of dinner was okay I think. I expected more of a selection but when I look back, I got my money's worth none the less.

Pros: I enjoyed the friendly polite service of our dinner table and stateroom staff.

Cons: Having to wait in line to enjoy pizza and lunch.

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

The inside of the ship was absolutely amzaing.
The only reason I didn't give the highest rating is because I had to wait in line to enjoy the food outside of dinner.
The dinner and stateroom staff were great!!! The dinner staff put on an unforgetable show.
The comedy shows were hilarious!
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
I wasn't really impressed. I only took a taxi to walk around the shopping area. The taxi cost was $10 roundtrip per person. I did enjoy a bahama mama frozen drink out of a fresh coconut at the shopping area.
Nassau Town and Paradise Island tour. It was very informative and you get to see several of the town's historic landmarks inclusing the governors mansion.