Best Honeymoon Idea EVER!

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 28, 2011
Ship: Carnival Fascination
We recently sailed on the Carnival Fascination for our honeymoon. We had never cruised before, and I had never left the country. My husband has only left the country for Marine duty to Iraq. We had no idea what to expect, but we knew we were in for a good time. The formal night was lovely! I loved that we could choose to dress up on every other night we chose to eat in the sensation dining room and it felt like going to a 5 star restaurant. The staff is knowlegeable, and I felt delighted that even the hostess took the time to remember our names. Out of 2000 people cruising, it truly felt like it was just my husband and I on the ship. The live entertainment in the palace was AMAZING!! Coming from a musical background, they were really awesome and the dancers (from ballet to break) were PHENOMENAL! The staterooms were nicely sized, we got a room with portholes, which was such a great idea. The bathroom was comfortable also, and the water stayed IN the shower, it didn't leak all over the bathroom floor like I would have suspected.

Food variety was vast, all the food was delectable.

We never got bored! So much to do!!

They could work at a 5 star/ 5 diamond property!!

Very clean, comfortable, easy on/off at shore excursions

Much more like a hotel room than what I was envisioning.
It was crowded, Atlantis was VERY crowded and I feel wayyy to expensive. The staw market was also crowded, and reminded my husband of Iraq.
AMAZING
Don't Miss: Kyaking the lucayan national forest

Pros: Freeport, our lovely Service team at meal times! MLADEN ROCKS!! The friendly staff members on the excursions in the bahamas.. and HELLO! The beautiful private beaches!! AHHH Bliss!

Cons: How crowded Nassau is

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!