Nice getaway

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 09, 2011
This was my second trip on the Fascination. The first time, it was my first cruise and I found the ship to be amazing. 10 years later, it was clear that this was an older ship without a lot of the additions on the newer ships.

I was disappointed that there wasn't a premier show each night of the cruise.

These rooms are a little smaller then rooms on other ships.
We visited on Bahamas Independence Day and I think this is something to be avoided in the future. A lot of the shops were closed as a result.
I really appreciated that the staff had lunch available for us in port so we didn't have to go back to the ship. It was a beautiful island with lots of room to find your own place and not seem over-crowded. This is a place you can have a great time without an excursion or you can create your own.

Pros: Comedy Club

Cons: Ship overall

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!