Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Good Cruise

Sail Date: June 25, 2011

If you are interested in details please contact me.

Pros: Liked food and Lodging

Cons: Poor response to identified problem... seemed as if no one cared and one was trying to cover up the poor attitude of Coconut Grove Bar attendent. Long story if your intrested contact me and I'll give more feedback.

Recommends Carnival Fascination? No.

In this one area my rating is poor at best. Had a problem with the Coconut Grove Bar attendent (Karen), brought up to manager, notified Customer Service, was told the manager was told and was going to call me at my stateroom number E217. Nothing hap[pened. Waited all afternoon and no phone call. Rudeness by attendent was unexcuisable. If you want more details contact me. It seemed as if it was a problem to get a drink after purchasing the bottomless bubbles option. Most attendants seemed annoyed when you would show the card and ask for a soft drink. Customer service was one of the worst I've ever seen in this area. Customer service was almost non exisitent and almost a chore for many who in my understanding were there to assist and help customers. Overall care and cheerfulness by this part of the crew was horrible.
Overall average affected by poor customer service and response by crew contacted at customer service. No follow up or call as indicated by staff. Poor follow up and show of concern.
simply the best, Andrais (Sensation Dinning Room) and his team were great. Totally enjoyed the service and personal touch.
great job