Overall good cruise

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 02, 2011
Ship: Carnival Fascination
The ship is a good size, yet I wish it had another pool. You hardly ever get to get in because of all the children, and they close it at 10, when all the children are gone and you can actually swim. You can order all the food you want in the dining room, which my boyfriend loved. the outside grill is the best! Also, try and bring your own drinks...save some money! The cleaning and loud vaccuming at all early hours (around 7 to 9 am) was VERY RUDE! The staff was great and friendly! I wouldn't reccomend the casino...it is a rip off!

Some food was a bit scary..I ordered ribs, and got something like roast! I was very disappointed that we didn't get any cappicuno pie! :(

Love the shows!

Didn't have kids on this ship to rate....

Staff is amazing!

Everything was very clean, yet we had some awful sewer smell on our floor the entire time!

The best, considering we had an inside room and were on a ship.
This was my second trip to Nassau, and I would definately go to the straw market and do a water activity! The water is amazing!
Freeport, or actually where we went to shop, was quite nasty. Everything is way overpriced! And the straw market is not flexiable like in Nassau!

Pros: I loved meeting new people at dinner

Cons: The vaccuming at 7 am. Very rude! I'm paying big bucks for this vacation!

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!