A bad cruise

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 16, 2011
Ship: Carnival Fascination
A very bad experience and I had to pay for grautity and tips what the hell for poor service.

you had to wait a long time for food and special drinks like soda took almost 30mins after ordering to bring and by then i was done with my food.

I loved the entertainment

not good needs lot of improvement.

There we alot,of lines, bathroom smelled like pee, The pool area was always to full and not enough room for everyone. No assistance for the long walks for pregant people.

The only bad thing was when my stuff was stolllen out my room.
The beach was so pretty and loved the tour
very nice and they were friendly and tour was great

Pros: The food

Cons: When my suvaners got stollen out of our room and they took to long to bring our food and clean our room we had to call them

Recommends Carnival Fascination? No.