Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A great learning experience

Sail Date: May 14, 2011

The ship was great, many things to do, many foods to try, and great food. The buffet like most was luke warm and I like my food hot. The Paris dining room gave great options if you like to try differnt types of food and the servers were great. They remembered our names, preferrd drinks, and salad dressings.Our steward was very accomodating and was well worth the extra tip. I can't wait to cruise again, and will use this as a learning experience.

Pros: Our steward, room service, all of the different things to do.

Cons: I was not accomodated for my disability, and was not told that I could rent a wheelchair from Carnival until the 5th day of our cruise.

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

Buffet lines are long and the food is luke warm. The salad bar is great, but breads and danishes were dry. The late night mexican food buffet left much to be desired. I do not recommend. Pizza was good, the room service menu had great options, and the New York Deli was another good option.
The stateroom was fine, plenty of closet and drawer space, and the bed was comfortable. We had a window so we could see the beautiful blues of the ocean. The stateroom look could be updated though to look more modern. Plenty of room for two.
Both our room steward and server in the dining room were phenomenal! They are worth an extra tip.
Plenty of things to do and see, maybe too much. There was no way to see and do it all in 7 days. Entertainment was great, activities were great. I would have liked to have participated in more of them.
Nassau was beautiful, what we saw of it. We went straight to Atlantis and swam with the dolphins, something I would not trade for anything. However the way the excursion was set up and my disability we didn't get to view the aquariums we paid for, which we are still waiting to hear from Atlantis on.
Don't Miss: Swimming with Dolphins.