Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

My First Cruise

Sail Date: March 28, 2011

I liked the ship, and it's condition. The staff that waited on our table was the best ever! I honestly felt like they were freinds before the end of the cruise. Table 387 from 3/27/11 thru 4/2/11 their names were Imade and rena. There was also a beverage waiter that was just as good. His Name was Putu server number 143. Look these people up because they deserve all the credit in the world for making the cruise awesome!

Pros: The entire expierence

Cons: Closing the hot tubs, cleaning my state room before we were checked out and tossing some of my personal items. Razor, Soap, Ect.

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

Key West, Florida
The staff on the "Big Three" was awesome! They were there waiting for us ship side. They had their boat close by and were ready to go as soon as all doing the "Big Three" were ready! Shopping in Key West was great as well.
Don't Miss: The Big Three. The must do activity!
The Blue lagoon trip was not as smooth as it should have been. We had to take a 15minute hike across the pier to where the boat was supposed to be waiting to take us out to the Blue Lagoon. It was not there for another 10minutes or so, then took another 20-30 minutes to get out to the Blue Lagoon. The Captian was letting passengers drive the boat while drinking. The Bahamas were however very beautiful, and I will go back. The shopping closed up early and had a flea martket feel. The town around the port area had a shady element to it
Don't Miss: Snorkling