Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

First but not last!!!

Sail Date: February 28, 2011

This was our first cruise but it will not be our last. I am hooked. For the money it was the best vacation ever. By the time I would have paid for and entertainment on a land vacation I know that I would have spent much more then this wonderful cruise cost me.

Pros: price

Cons: I really had no complaints

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

I cannot beleive the clock work timing of the staff.
The food was excellent..nothing I didn't like.
For the size of the room it was very comfortable and clean.
Met so many friendly and curtious people, and from all walks of life, learned so many things just talking to them.
Always something to do. Variaty of things for everyone.
Key West, Florida
I loved Key West..nice port, friendly people and lots of shopping.
Don't Miss: Sloppy Joes
Was not highly impressed with this port. Too much traffic and congestion. We did take a horse and buggy ride that was an experience. The drive was very knowledgeable.