First but not last!!!

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

invalid-31909
Sail Date: February 28, 2011
Ship: Carnival Fascination
This was our first cruise but it will not be our last. I am hooked. For the money it was the best vacation ever. By the time I would have paid for travel..accomidations..food and entertainment on a land vacation I know that I would have spent much more then this wonderful cruise cost me.

The food was excellent..nothing I didn't like.

Always something to do. Variaty of things for everyone.

Met so many friendly and curtious people, and from all walks of life, learned so many things just talking to them.

I cannot beleive the clock work timing of the staff.

For the size of the room it was very comfortable and clean.
Was not highly impressed with this port. Too much traffic and congestion. We did take a horse and buggy ride that was an experience. The drive was very knowledgeable.
I loved Key West..nice port, friendly people and lots of shopping.
Don't Miss: Sloppy Joes

Pros: price

Cons: I really had no complaints

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!