Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Had a great time

Sail Date: February 28, 2011

It was a smaller ship than I have been crusing on but it made it easier to get around and find things

Pros: friendly crew

Cons: getting used to the floors on the elevator, Rough seas coming back to Jacksonville

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

I liked the location as it was close to the elevators
Loved the Comedy shows
Food is always good on ships that I have been on
Never had a bad experience on any Cruise
Key West, Florida
We went to the Truman house and it was a great experience. Then to Margaritaville and ate lunch. The cons were thsaat we had so little time to explore as I also wanted to see the hemmingway house.Part of the time problem was the early arrival and our spouses did not want to meet until 9:30
Been there done that type of thing. Wife enjoyed the Straw market and the guys went to Senior Frog. Took the smoke yill maintained ferry to Atlantis and walked around before returning in a cab