Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Carnival Fascination outdated

Sail Date: February 24, 2011

The staff was nice and accomodating. I have cruised before on Princess and Royal Caribbean and chose Carnival for the cheaper cost. I would definitely spend the extra for a more upgraded cruise line. It is worth it.

Pros: A nice relaxed atmosphere

Cons: Food was average at best and ship was from the 1980's

Recommends Carnival Fascination? No.

The food was just average. I could get something comparable or better at local restaurants. I remember being blown away by the food quality and options on other cruise lines.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Took a cab and went to the local shopping center of Port Lucaya. Definitely didn't need to book the excursion through the ship. There is also a nearby public beach. We saved $100 per person by taking the trip on our own. It was a $5 cab ride!
Atlantis resort is a must see. It is pricey, but worth it.
Don't Miss: Atlantis Resport