Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great Time To Be Had On The Fascination!

Sail Date: February 01, 2011

This ship and it's staff were wonderful! We were not expecting this level of quality from an older ship. Once you step onboard, she looks new! Overall, I can say it was so much better than we anticipated. Carnival is just a fun time and this ship was, as they say, a very fun ship! We can't wait to sail the Fascination again.

Pros: The ship has been newly refurbished and it is beautiful!

Cons: The weather was cold - but Carnival can't control that!

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

Loved the dining room and the food. Love that there is always something for everyone in the main dining rooms. Of course, in the other dining areas food is plentiful and the variety is perfect. Ice Cream on Lido - always on and always good!
Everything was new - bedding was so comfortable! The updates in the cabins were a very nice surprise.
Can't say enough about this staff! Especially our dining room wait staff, Louis and Joel. My favorite Carnival guilty pleasure, Gran Marnier Souffle, was not on the menu for 4 night cruises. When Louis saw my disappointment, he asked the chef to make some just for me on our last night. WOW! I was so blown away.
Great shows in the show lounge. Best we have seen on any cruise we have been on. Comedy club had us in stitches. Pool activities and entertainment were great!
Ship size and layout are just right. We have sailed other lines and larger ships, but the size of the Fascination is perfect.