Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

My First Cruise

Sail Date: December 25, 2010

Staff worked very hard w/accommodations (in the cabins), waiting on us during meals & overall gracious whenever we made even minor requests.

Pros: Being waited on

Cons: Not stipulating beforehand that family members wish to be seated together

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

Brought my 17 yr old & 9 yr old. Neither enjoyed the activities. Opted for staying in the room, ordering room service, checking out the Lido Deck for the 24 hr food.
Dining rooms, room service & even the 24 hr Lido Deck.
Always clean, even in in the corners.
Beds were comfortable. Room temperature too cold (even when I turned off the fan on the ceiling). Pillows were not the foam kind that reset to original shape.
Always accommodating & friendly.
Comedy show was so so. I had a better time watching the cruise director (Jen) MC the adult-rated Newlywed (& not so newlywed) Game.
Timing must be off. Shops were closed (there was some sort of parade). Hard Rock restaurant was closed (only souvenir portion was open).