Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

what a cruise

Sail Date: October 30, 2010

Traveled As: Family w/young children

we dealt with . they were impossible to deal with. they could not answer any questions and they favorite answer was they were no allowed to send us any information.

Pros: evening dining

Cons: the checking in hassle

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

very sweet servers and staff.
the entertainment was great. the singers, dancers, and costumes really good.
I thought the food was wonderful.
my cabin was always clean and tidy
I really did not like the new decor of this ship. I much prefer something more stylish witha theme/
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
a relly beautiful, relaxing place. a wonderful place. enjoyed my time there very much
Don't Miss: pristine beautiful beaches
I did not like nassau, we were bothered at every step by someone selling something. we could ndot enjoy ourselves for the people bothering us.
Don't Miss: nothing that I know of