Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: September 18, 2010

This was my third cruise and the second on the Fasination. I really like the updates that were made since I was on April of 09. The palm trees on the Lido deck and the big new pool and slides for the kids. As always on Carnival, the crew were great. Very polite and helpful when, of course, we got lost or turned around and were going the wrong way. The ocean was a bit rough this time and had a hard time walking the line. But other than that I have nothing but good things to say about cruising on Carnival ships. The food was wonderful yet again and I luv the Chocolate Melting Cake that is served every night. The Wait staff was very friendly and fun to be around (dancing was really funny). I will take a cruise again and I will choose Carnival. Thank you for a great trip, my mother sister and I really had a great time.

Pros: ports of call

Cons: motion of the ocean - very choppy

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

I really want to have your pillows and comforters, they are the best sleep I had in months.
A+ staff
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
beautiful and I cant wait to visit again
the best shopping ever! Next cruise I will take the tour and see more of it other than the Straw Market. - The only thing that I could say that is a negitive is that the market is really tight and not easy to navigate but it is faboulous